May 31, 2023
In this episode, the Doomberg team explores the complexities of
energy policy, market dynamics, and innovative solutions for a
decarbonized and sustainable future. The discussion covers a range
of topics, including:
• Balancing passion, authenticity, and market strategies in business, writing, and investing
• The pros and cons of various energy solutions, such as solar, nuclear, and alternative energy sources
• Evaluating the political context of energy policies and the role of government in shaping the future of global energy
• The impact of innovations in battery storage and fusion on the future of nuclear power and decarbonization
• Germany's experience with energy policy and the implications of deindustrialization
• The importance of risk management and waste disposal in the nuclear energy sector
• China's influence on the global solar industry and the need for a domestic supply chain in the United States
• Overcoming challenges with limited resources, optimism, and innovation
• The power of rational, polite debate, and the role of authentic, data-driven content in the Doomberg brand
This episode offers invaluable insights for anyone interested in energy policy, renewable energy sources, and sustainable economic growth. The Doomberg team's in-depth analysis and thought-provoking debates will help listeners navigate the complexities of today's energy landscape and engage with the critical decisions shaping the future of global energy.
This is “ReSolve’s Riffs” – live on YouTube every Friday afternoon to debate the most relevant investment topics of the day, hosted by Adam Butler, Mike Philbrick and Rodrigo Gordillo of ReSolve Global* and Richard Laterman of ReSolve Asset Management.
*ReSolve Global refers to ReSolve Asset Management SEZC (Cayman) which is registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission as a commodity trading advisor and commodity pool operator. This registration is administered through the National Futures Association (“NFA”). Further, ReSolve Global is a registered person with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority.